Data Controller: TIME IS BRAIN, S.L. (hereinafter “the company”).
Company and Data Protection Officer contact details: C/ Santander 45 Nave 2, 08020 Barcelona, email email@example.com.
Registered in the Company Register of Barcelona: T 47421, F 134, H 551305, Ins 1.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request in the different forms of our web page are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that has made us and to send you information about our services, and in no case is it obliged to provide them. The obligatory completion data is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to supply them will imply not being able to process your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the information provided is true, true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the aforementioned relationship ends, the legally established time will be blocked before it is destroyed.
The sending of the same implies their express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding files, as long as THE COMPANY considers it convenient for the management of the request that it requests.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information updated, inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you remain interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the Responsible Party considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the interested parties
The owner of personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the Data Controller is treating the personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Data Controller will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, by virtue of the right of portability, the interested parties will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another person in charge.
The owner can exercise their rights:
- By writing to the COMPANY, C/ Santander 45 Nave 2, 08020 Barcelona, reference “Data Protection”.
- By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject “Data Protection”.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.